Thursday 2 April 2015

Let's try this one more time



Well, hello, hi, assalamualaikum, anyeonghaseyo. I guess this time I should really pay a little bit more of attention to my blog since I kept forgetting bout it. There's not much of anything about my blog, but hey, if you're interested in MY stories, then go ahead! I made my blog a little simpler this time as I'm just a rookie. And why I put "One Gender, Two Looks"? Cause people around me have been saying that I kinda have two personalities inside me, both as a guy and a girl. With my short hair this time, they also said that I look either boyish or girlish, kinda depends on what I wear at that time. A little bit about me, well uhh, I'm a GIRL definitely, born in '96, currently in a relationship, I love sports (especially squash and basketball), and I have a really BIG appetite for food. I might look or act like a rebel in reality, but I do listen to any kind of music genre besides hardcore music. So I hope I could dedicate myself to this blog even more next time, sorry cause I'm quite bad with my English, and hopefully there will be more stories then and now.






Xoxo,
Ayleeya

No comments:

Post a Comment